How to be more resilient to stress when you don’t like meditation.
Stress is one of the biggest contributors to many health conditions today and up to 90% of visits to the GP can be attributed to stress-related symptoms or conditions, from fatigue to IBS to poor concentration and even type 2 diabetes.
The problem is, telling someone to ‘reduce their stress levels’ isn’t very helpful, because most stresses come from external factors beyond our control. This masterclass will teach you simple, realistic and achievable diet and lifestyle changes you can use to boost your resilience to stress and minimise the impact it has on your health.
You’ll leave feeling in control and able to better cope with the everyday stresses of life.
Wednesday 28th October 8 – 9pm
This masterclass is for you if you…
- Feel stressed most days
- Feel overwhelmed by life
- Are struggling to handle the stress of Covid-19 and the impact it’s having on your daily life
- Have a health condition or symptom which worsens when you’re stressed e.g. irritable bowel syndrome, weight gain, anxiety, poor sleep.
74% of UK adults have felt stressed and overwhelmed or unable to cope. Stress has now become such a normal part of our everyday lives that many people live in a constantly stressed state, which impacts not just their mental health but their physical health too.
If you live in a constant state of stress, your body will eventually stop doing the things you take for granted. I learnt this the hard way and now I want to help you avoid making the same mistakes.
There are many stressful situations in life that are beyond our control, but there are also many contributors to stress which we can change. I want to help you identify where you can make changes and introduce simple habits which will not only help you live better – now and in the long-term.
This relaxing and informative masterclass will teach you:
- how stress impacts your body
- the role food and drink can have on stress levels
- how to eat to balance mood and energy
- tips and tricks you can use in everyday life to reduce stress levels
- a relaxing evening routine to help you relax and promote restful sleep
You’ll learn about nutrition, sleep, movement and mindfulness to help boost your resilience to stress. You’ll leave feeling empowered, calm and in control of your life and wellbeing, rather than stressed out and overwhelmed. Includes guided mindfulness exercises plus a downloadable workbook with recipes to support you to make healthy changes.
I’m Bethany Cox, a registered Nutritional Therapist. I’m passionate about making healthy eating simple, realistic and achievable for EVERYONE.
My personal story took me from bed-bound with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome to living my healthiest life by taking small steps and making simple changes to my diet and lifestyle.
I help empower individuals to take control of their own health and make changes to improve their wellbeing.
I’ve launched my Become your Healthiest Self Masterclass series to educate and inspire people all over the world to make changes now their future-self will thank them for. Now is the only time we have, so stop waiting for the perfect time. Change starts with the first step.
Testimonials from previous events
“Lots of simple tips and ideas, that are easy to implement in real life.”
“Inspirational ideas to take home and try out! Everything was brilliantly explained”
“Enjoyable, informative and helpful with lots of great tips and food for thought”
- This masterclass is 1 hour with up to 30 minutes for any questions.
- It will be streamed live on Zoom and a replay will be available for anyone registered for the masterclass.
- If you can’t join the class live I will send you the recording and you can email any questions to me.
- Option to book a FREE 15 minute personalised chat after the session to discuss personal questions.
- Each ticket includes a PDF workbook with tips, recipes and more help you get started and implement these simple changes.
- Limited spaces available so book your place now.
When is the masterclass?
This masterclass will be streamed live 8 – 9pm on Wednesday 28th October 2020.
How long will the class last?
The masterclass will be approximately one hour with time for questions after.
Will a replay or recording be available?
Yes – I will be recording the session, so as long as you’ve registered and purchased your ticket you’ll automatically receive the recording of the class.
How much does it cost?
Are you planning to run any other online events?
Yes, there are more masterclasses coming soon. Sign up to my newsletter here to be the first to hear about all future events.
How can I book my place?
To book your place, simply click here and you’ll be taken to the Eventbrite booking page.
Any other questions please get in touch at email@example.com.