Nutrition for everyday – simple steps to a healthier you
Stop feeling confused, gain the confidence to make healthy eating choices and start feeling good from within.
Imagine if your daily diet gave you more energy, made your skin glow, made you feel great and boosted your overall wellbeing. And best of all, what if it was easy to implement? What difference could that make to your life?
Tuesday 22nd September 8pm
This masterclass is for you if you…
- Feel overwhelmed by conflicting nutritional guidance
- Are doing all the right things but aren’t seeing the results you want
- Know what you should be eating but lack the time and confidence to make changes
Do any of those sound familiar?
I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed by information on what to eat, and to constantly be waiting for the right time to make changes. We think we know what we should be doing, but converting theory into practice is easier said than done. With our busy lives, it’s not easy to find the time to invest in the way we feel, but with everything that’s going on at the moment, there’s never been a better time to invest in your wellbeing.
That’s why I’ve created this short, informative and easy to follow masterclass, giving you all the tools you need to help you become the person you want to be.
This online masterclass will teach you the basics of healthy eating, from how to balance a meal and portion sizes, to the truth about fats, carbs, protein and sugar. It will give you simple tools to make easy, realistic and sustainable changes to your everyday life that your future self will thank you for.
You’ll learn to ditch the food guilt and be confident about the choices you make. Creating a healthy relationship with food which will nourish your body and soul.
More than just another masterclass:
- Get a fresh and unbiased look at nutrition, diet and lifestyle.
- Learn tried-and-tested swaps and improvements you can use today.
- Get care and support to understand your personal needs.
- Get the tools you need to feel great today.
I’m Bethany Cox, a registered Nutritional Therapist. I’m passionate about making healthy eating simple, realistic and achievable for everyone.
My personal journey started when I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. A virus left me unable to live the life I wanted, I was exhausted, suffering from brain fog, muscle aches, IBS and anxiety. I took small steps and made simple changes to my diet and lifestyle and now I feel better than ever. My energy is more balanced, I can work, exercise and socialise, my mood and focus are better and my digestion no longer causes me issues. I’m living the life I want and would love to help you do the same.
I want to empower you to take control of your own health and make changes which improve your wellbeing now and for the future.
I’ve launched my latest Masterclass Series to educate and inspire people all over the world to make positive changes now. Now is the only time we have, so stop waiting for the perfect time. Change starts with the first step.
Testimonials from previous events
“Great ideas you can start using straight away”
“Inspirational ideas to take home and try out! Everything was brilliantly explained”
“Enjoyable, informative and helpful with lots of great tips and food for thought”
- This masterclass is approximately 1 hour with time for questions after.
- It will be streamed live on Zoom and a recording will be available for anyone registered for the masterclass.
- If you can’t join the class live, I will send you the recording and you can email questions to me.
- Optional free 15-minute personalised chat after the session.
- Each ticket includes a PDF workbook with tips, recipes, habit tracker and more to help you get started.
- Register for this session and get an early bird discount for future Masterclasses.
- Limited spaces available so book your place now to avoid missing out.
When is the masterclass?
This masterclass will be streamed live at 8 pm on Tuesday 22nd September 2020 and a recording will be available to registered participants.
How long will the class last?
The masterclass will be approximately one hour with time for questions after.
Will a replay or recording be available?
Yes – I will be recording the session, so as long as you’ve registered and purchased your ticket you’ll automatically receive the recording.
How much does it cost?
Are you planning to run any other online events?
Yes, there are more masterclasses coming soon. Sign up to my newsletter here to be the first to hear about all future events.
How can I book my place?
To book your place, simply click here and you’ll be taken to the Eventbrite booking page.
If you have any other questions, I’d be delighted to help. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org